WE DO EVERYTHING REGULAR MECHANICAL CONTRACTORS DO.
AND A LOT THEY DON’T.
True, Mechanical Contractors are sort of jacks-of-all-trades, but we do even more. Our all-trades and General Contracting ability also let us operate as a mechanical prime contractor with the ability to perform related items of general construction. That means when you call Fraser Engineering, you get a turnkey solution for all your mechanical installations.
All our tradespeople are fully certified and licensed in all trades they touch:
- ASME/NB stamps U, PP and R
- Welders certified per ASME section IX and API 1104
- Licensed Pipefitters, Department of Public Safety, Masters License 1202
- Pipeline Contractor Operator Qualification (OQ) as defined by the D.O.T.
What we do:
- Industrial Boiler Systems
- Compressed Air Systems
- Underground Double Wall Stream Distribution Systems
- High/Low Pressure and Chilled Water Piping, Double Wall
- Steam Piping Systems, High and low Pressure
- Fabrication & Erection of Tanks, Structural Platforms, Walkways and Equipment Supports