THE PROJECT MAY CALL FOR UP TO 1,500 PSI.
BUT REALLY, THE PRESSURE IS ON US.
Biopharmaceutical, food, beverage, chemical and general manufacturing facilities cover a wide spectrum of industrial processes. But they all have one thing is common: the need for flaw-free construction.
In these industries, you need absolute faith in every joint, which is why we guarantee it. With welder certification per ASME Section IX and API 1104 – including an annual re-certification program.
In our shop, we can fabricate skid-mounted modular systems. Or entire piping assemblies, including instrumentation, controls and wiring. And in the field, our all-trades and General Contracting capabilities ensure your critical process piping is properly mated to the rest of the project – reducing the likelihood of trickle-down failure from some other, non-critical element another contractor might overlook.
What we do:
- Process Piping Systems – Proven manufacturing procedures for carbon steel, alloy steel, chrome-moly alloys and stainless steel, 100% Radiographic / Mechanical tested to ASME/API if required
- Fabrication of Modular Systems and piping assemblies in our controlled shop environment
- Teflon lined piping systems
- Borosilicate piping systems
- Fiber Glass piping systems
- Clean Steam Systems
- Solvent Recovery Systems Installation
- Vacuum Systems
- Pressure vessel and tank installation & repairs, ASME or Non ASME
- Reactor/Column installation and repairs
- Orbital welded piping systems
- Instrumentation and controls, pneumatic/hydraulic
ASME & NB CODE STAMPS