THE NEWEST SERVICE TO OUR RESUME.
Hygienic Process Piping Systems
Fraser Engineering’s Process Group will deliver high quality and picture perfect hygienic piping system installations in biopharmaceutical, pharmaceutical, food and dairy plant environment- that’s our promise to you.
By utilizing the next generation orbital welding equipment, our technicians are able to cover tube sizes ranging from 0.25 inches to 4.0 inches, the most common tube sizes in this type of industries. State of the art tube preparation tools and testing equipment ensure a quality oriented fabrication process. Proven quality management procedures and well trained tradespeople close the cycle of project delivery.
Our industry driven welding and construction specifications are adaptable to any specific client requirements and of course, Fraser Engineering is always standing by to offer value engineering.
• Orbital welding and installation procedures to ASME-BPE Standards
• Arc Machines Inc.® trained orbital welding operators
• Certified welding operators per ASME Section IX
• Comprehensive weld documentation packages
• High quality turnover packages, IQ verification packages
• Continuing installer education, cGMP & cGLP
• Dedicated project management team
• BIM (Autodesk®REVIT® MEP) capable
Contact us at 617-332-3700 or Click the Link Below to request more information.